Find a Service Contractor

  • There are some good Water Conditioning Specialists, Plumbers and Well Pump Contractors but you will need to search to find them. A quality contractor would likely be accredited and in good standing with the local Better Business Bureau so start there. Or Google WATER CONDITIONING PROFESSIONALS NEAR ME" or "PLUMBERS NEAR ME" or "WELL PUMP CONTRACTORS NEAR ME" and then ask them the questions below over the phone. Also look at their Google reviews if they have a web presence. If they are a viable company then they should have a website as well.
  • Call and get an estimate over the phone which should include their normal service call rates. If they will not give you their hourly rates over the phone, call someone else. 
  • If they state that they only service what they sell and if they do then they are not a service oriented company.
  • Ask how many years they have been installing and servicing water softening systems.
  • Ask that they send out an