- AquaSorb® CS is an NSF approved 12x40 mesh granular activated carbon (gac) manufactured by Jacobi in Sri Lanka by steam activation from select coconut shell charcoal. Its enhanced micro porosity makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THM's). It is also ideally suited for the removal of oxidizing agents such as chlorine and ozone from process water. An important feature of this material is its superior mechanical hardness and the extensive de-dusting during its manufacture that ensures an exceptionally clean activated carbon product.
- Pre-washed. You will not have the media fines issue like cheap products sold elsewhere!
If Your Tank Is:
- 9" diameter x 48" tall it holds 1.0 cu ft.
- 10" diameter x 47" tall holds 1.25 cubic feet
- 10" diameter x 54" tall holds 1.5 cubic feet.
- 12" diameter x 48" or 52" tall holds 2.0 cubic feet.
- 13" diameter x 54" tall holds 2.5 cubic feet.
- 14" diameter x 65" tall holds 3.0 or 3.5 cubic feet.
Click Here For A Complete Systems Whole House Carbon Filters