* Don't Be Fooled By Less Than Full Cubic Foot Quantities Or Hidden Shipping Costs.
* Aldex C800 is a high capacity 8% cross-linked ion-exchange cation water softening resin is manufactured in Canada.
* FDA, NSF & WQA certified.
* Resin Composition Sulfonated styrene / divinylbenzene copolymerL Ionic Form as Shipped: Sodium (Na+). Physical Form: Gold colored beads. Moisture Content: 45 to 49.9%. Total Capacity: 1.9 meq/ml minimum. 41 kilograins as CaCO3 per cubic foot. Odor and Taste: None. Specific Gravity: 1.28. Net Weight (as shipped): 50 lbs per cubic foot. Particle Size: 16 to 50 mesh - Less than 0.5% through 50 mesh. Tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) and meets NSF 61 guidelines. Black in color, this resin is far superior to most found on the Internet and is supplied in regenerated (sodium) form.
If Your Tank Is:
- 9" diameter x 48" tall it holds 1.0 cu ft.
- 10" diameter x 47" tall holds 1.25 cubic feet
- 10" diameter x 54" tall holds 1.5 cubic feet.
- 12" diameter x 48" or 52" tall holds 2.0 cubic feet.
- 13" diameter x 54" tall holds 2.5 cubic feet.
- 14" diameter x 65" tall holds 3.0 or 3.5 cubic feet.
Regardless of what you may read on the Internet, a gravel under layer is not required in residential water softeners.