- > This complete system includes a ChemTech Pulsafeeder 30 gallon per day.
- > The feed pump is self priming and is an upgrade from the standard ChemTech models. The de-gasifying head eliminates air locks resulting in down time.
- > The pump mounts to a 15 gallon solution tank as shown.
- > Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 16.3 x 26.8 inches. A visual level control indicator tells you when to refill the tank.
- > Includes 1/2" male threaded point of injection/check valve fitting and tubing.
- > Applications include chlorine or hydrogen peroxide feed.
> This system can also be used as an acid neutralizer feeding soda ash on water supplies with 10 grains of hardness or higher. A typical mix ratio is 4 ounces soda ash per gallon of water.
Click Here For Our Line Of Carbon FIlters >> https://affordablewater.us/whole-house-carbon-chloramine-filters
- > Wiring a 115 volt pump to a 230 volt switch or supply will damage the motor, voiding the warranty.
> This is not a complete sulfur system regardless of what you might read on a competitors website.