- USA Manufactured.
- 120 gallon fiberglass retention / contact tank is commonly used with chlorination systems.
- Dimensions: 24" diameter x 80" tall.
- Plumbs in and out of the top manifold with either 1.25" FPT plastic or 1.25"/1.5" solvent PVC connectors included.
- An internal distributor provides proper water flow through the tank. A 3/4" bottom port for blow down included (spec sheet says 1").
- Vacuum break valve (pictured in right most thumbnail) is required by manufacturer but is not included.
- Ships by Freight truck.
Click Here For 80 Gallon Tank >> 80 Gallon Retention Tank