- See The Complete Line Here >> Carbon Filters
- Compare against the way overpriced “salt free” systems all over the Internet that are nothing more than a tank with filter media inside.
- This whole house carbon (GAC) filter removes chlorine ahead a water softener protecting the resin and removes known carcinogens that are a by-product of chlorination as well as pesticides and herbicides.
- Choose either Jacobi COCONUT CARBON or Calgon CENTAUR CATALYTIC CARBON for chloramine reduction. Both are 12x40 mesh and acid washed.
- 800,000 gallons water usage is based on removing 1 ppm of chlorine.
- The 10-year warranted 9" x 48" tank houses 1.0 cu. ft. media plus gravel under bedding.
- Upflow service eliminates need for a backwashing valve in clean water applications.
- Water flows up through the media which eliminates channeling and packing down of the media bed.
- Uses no water or electricity.
- Install a 30-micron filter or water softener or iron filter ahead of this system if on well water.
- Note: Do not install this in an application that would require a backwashing control.
- Rated service flow rate* = 7 GPM
Stated flow rates are for correct "contact time" to the carbon. Higher flow rates are achievable if contact time is not an issue.
- Manifold and tank USA Manufactured.
- Want one with a control valve? Click here >> 1.0 Cu. Ft. Carbon Filter