- > 80 gallon fiberglass retention / contact tank is commonly used with chlorination systems.
- > Dimensions: 21" diameter x 69" tall.
- > Plumbs in and out of the top manifold with either 1.25" FPT plastic or 1.25"/1.5" solvent PVC connectors iincluded.
- > An internal distributor provides proper water flow through the tank. 1" bottom port for blow down included.
- > 3/4" vacuum relief valve required (not supplied) for 5-year warranty. $45 part found locally (see alternate picture above).
- > Ships via UPS Freight with tailgate service. * $15 added to Mountain and West Coast States.
Click Here For 120 Gallon Tank >> 120 Gallon Retention Tank