- See The Complete Line Here >> Carbon Filters
- Compare against the way overpriced “salt free” systems all over the Internet that are nothing more than a tank with filter media inside.
- Whole house coconut based granular activated carbon (GAC) filter removes chlorine ahead a water softener, protecting the resin.
- Carbon removes known carcinogens that are a by-product of chlorination as well as pesticides and herbicides.
- Choose either Jacobi coconut carbon or Centaur Catalytic Carbon from Calgon for chloramine reduction.
- 1,600,000 water usage is based on removing 1 ppm of chlorine.
- The 10-year warranted 12" x 52" tank houses 2.0 cu. ft. media plus gravel under bedding.
- Upflow service eliminates need for a backwashing valve in clean water applications.
- Water flows up through the media which eliminates channeling and packing down of the media bed.
- Uses no water or electricity.
- Install a 30-micron filter or water softener or iron filter ahead of this system if on well water.
- Note: Do not install this in an application that would require a backwashing control.
- Rated service flow rate* = 13 GPM
Stated flow rates are for correct "contact time" to the carbon. Higher flow rates are achievable if contact time is not an issue.
- Manifold and tank USA Manufactured.
- Want one with a control valve? Click here >> 2.0 Cu. Ft. Carbon Filter