Buyers Agreement / Terms & Conditions
- The Buyer agrees to provide all required reliable and accurate information to the Seller AffordableWater.us in order for us to verify the legitimacy of the transaction.
- The Buyer represents that he or she is 18 years of age or older. The Buyer further agrees that they are responsible for water test data, sizing of the system(s) and all other factors associated with interfacing the offered systems to the application so that these systems can be applied correctly. The Buyer agrees that the contract to purchase has been completed when the order is shipped. The buyer is responsible for installation and maintenance of all items sold on this website.
- All terms and conditions are agreed to when purchasing from AffordableWater.us. These terms are spelled out on the Help Desk link on the website.
- You cannot return an order or any items from AffordableWater.us after you have received it unless you have a valid reason to do so. Once a system or components have been installed or if the order is older than 14 days old, they are not returnable. There is a 25% restocking fee on any authorized returns and you will not be credited the actual shipping costs of the original shipment. You must receive a written return authorization in order to return any item to us. Any returns will be at the Buyers expense.
- Warranties: AffordableWater.us does not warrant against misapplication or incorrect installation of equipment. The Buyer is responsible for the installation and maintenance of the product. The manufacturer of each component warrants the components. Fleck does not warrant the inner working parts of the control valve including the piston, seals and brine valve. The warranties of all components are stated on each product description page and does not include field service or labor of any type including your time or your cost to another contractor. AffordableWater.us will replace any component that we determine to be defective and you may be required to return the component at your expense. AffordableWater.us will not replace a complete system or an entire control valve due to a component or cleaning issue. The Buyer must receive a return authorization in order to return any component in order to receive a replacement or repair. The warranty on fiberglass mineral tanks is void on outdoor installations. The Buyer will be required to pay the shipping costs each way for any warranty replacement item. The stated warranties are to the original Buyer only.
- Sending us a purchase order does not constitute the acceptance of an order.
- The Buying Agreement is considered the Terms and Conditions that you are agreeing to either on an order placed over the phone by one of our sales associates or by you on the website.
- Technical assistance is available by email only at [email protected]