Buyers Agreement / Terms & Conditions
- The buyer agrees to provide all required reliable and accurate information to AffordableWater.us in order for us to verify the legitimacy of the transaction.
- The buyer represents that he or she is 18 years of age or older. The buyer further agrees that they are responsible for water test data, sizing of the system(s) and all other factors associated with interfacing the offered systems to the application so that these systems can be applied correctly. The buyer agrees that the contract to purchase has been completed when the order is shipped. The buyer is reponsible for installation and maintenance of all items sold on this website.
- All terms and conditions are agreed to when purchasing from AffordableWater.us. These terms are spelled out on the Help Desk link on the website.
- You cannot return an order or any items from AffordableWater.us after you have received it unless you have a valid reason to do so. Once a system or components have been installed or if the order is older than 14 days old, they are not returnable. There is a 25% restocking fee on any authorized returns and you will not be credited the cost of the shipping charges that cost the company to send you the product. You must receive a written return authorization in order to return any item to us. Any returns will be at the buyers expense.
- Warranties: AffordableWater.us does not warrant against misapplication or incorrect installation of equipment. The buyer is responsible for the installation and maintenance of the product. The manufacturer of each component warrants the components. The warranties of all components are stated on each product description and does not include field service or labor of any type including your time, your cost to another contractor or our time. AffordableWater.us will replace any component that we determine to be defective. AffordableWater.us will not replace a complete system or control due to a component or cleaning issue. The buyer must receive a return authorization in order to return any component in order to receive a replacement or repair. The lifetime warranty on fiberglass mineral tanks is void on outdoor installations.The Buyer will be required to pay the shipping costs each way.
- Sending us a purchase order does not constitute the acceptance of an order or the price written on that purchase order.
- The Buying Agreement is considered the Terms and Conditions that you are agreeing to either on an order placed over the phone or on the website.
- Technical assistance is available by email only at email@example.com
** Original owner must show proof and purchase and pay for the shipping both to and from the company.